Friday, March 8, 2013

Chilli Seeds Are Here!


I got a nice surprise in the mail today, some chilli seeds that I bought last week arrived.

Two of my goals this year are to successfully grow super hot chillis, and successfully grow warm season plants over winter using hydroponics. With the arrival of my seeds today I can make this a reality!

Here is what I purchased, out of all of them, I am most excited to grow the Haberano, Fatalii and the Bhut Jolokia, as they are all touted as being some of the hottest chilli peppers in the world!



The hardest part will be deciding which variety to test hydroponically! So far I am leaning toward the Fatalii, they supposedly have a great (and Spicy!) smokey citrus flavour.

From all accounts, these super hot chillis are not to be trifled with, and I would like to leave you with a video from our friends at YouTube, two girls trying a Bhut Jolokia. One gets a dud, the other is not so lucky!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts